Use these ‘one-of-a-kind’ clay pots to cook many kinds of dishes like cooking rice, boiling vegetables to make curries, soups and your favorite dishes. Cook 100% healthy, 100% non-toxic food for you and your family with these beautiful unglazed clay pots. Buy clay handi online.
- Preserves the natural taste of food
- Very easy to use & wash
- Variety of health benefits
- Microwave Safe
Width 11 Inch Length 11 Inch Height 5.3 Inch Color Reddish Brown Size 2 LITER
Material Natural Clay Style – Weight 2.635 K.G. Type Green Product Packing Thermocol pack
Item Code MECHH2 Pay Mode Terms T/T (Bank Transfer) Port of Dispatch Mundra port Delivery Time 7 days after confirmation of order Packaging Details Corrugated box
- One, due to its porous nature the heat and moisture circulate in the pot while cooking; helping the food to cook better and faster.
- Second, the second reason is that since clay is alkaline it mixes with acid quality of food ingredients neutralizing the pH balance. Acidic food stuff like tomato, lime etc will be healthier in a clay pot.
- A clay cookware is also free of heavy metals and synthetic polymers. They are non-reactive and emit a far-infrared heat—the most effective and beneficial heat for cooking. The far-infrared enables a complete range of subtle flavors to emerge.
How to use:
- Before you start cooking in the cooker pan, fill the pan with water or buttermilk for 2 days, which gives the pan better strength.
- You can serve that water or buttermilk with the meal.
- After you wash do not straight ways put the cooker on the stove Allow it to dry for a while.
- While you wash, soak the cooker in boiled water for about an hour to retain its strength and then use sponge to clear stains.
- It is advised to check the lid is properly tight before use.